Machine Shop Palmyra
For a reliable, trusted machine shop in the Palmyra area, come to Irvin Services. Based in central Pennsylvania, we provide commercial construction services as well as custom manufacturing and CNC machining.
At Irvin Services we can fabricate what you need for your commercial project. We can produce custom parts of all shapes, sizes and applications, using top-of-the-line equipment. We can take your idea or prototype and make it into a finished product. Whether you need one item or a large run of identical pieces, we can take it on.
There’s no better machine shop in the area than Irvin Services! Since 2004, we have been bridging the gap between architects and contractors. Irvin Services offers parts and materials for both corporate and individual customers. Whether it’s a company that needs a thousand identical parts or a hobbyist who wants one part, we can meet the need.
Allow us to help with your upcoming project. We can do everything from parts for commercial manufacturers to pieces of art for hobbyist. Contact Irvin Services today to learn more.
Our Machine Shop Services
We are proud of the sophisticated CNC machining we have available at our machine shop. When you need quality fabrication work in central Pennsylvania, you can count on Irvin Services. We have a laser cutter, waterjet cutter, press brake and more equipment to get the job done right.
Whatever it is you’re looking for in CNC machining, chances are we can help! Here are just some of what we can offer:
- Pipe bending. We have a three-stack 80mm capacity mandrel pipe bender with the added ability to push bend large radiuses or helixes. It can bend tubes of all shapes like square or rectangle (not just round).
- Laser cutting. Our laser cutter can handle metal sheets that are up to 6’ by 12’ and 1 inch thick.
- Metal bending. We have the capability of bending metal with our state-of-the-art hydraulic press brake. A metal sheet is placed between a punch and a die. The press pushes the punch and die together, folding the sheet of metal into the desired configuration.
- Welding. We can combine pieces of metal to form your parts.
- Waterjet cutting. The waterjet cutter at Irvin Services has a 5-axis head, giving us three-dimensional cutting abilities within a 6’ by 12’ cutting area. We can design a fabrication routine that works for your project and produces flawless custom machine parts for any application.
- Wood panel processing. Our horizontal bore and dowel machine is used for case construction of cabinets or furniture. It provides horizontal boring, glue insertion and dowel insertion.
- And more.
Don’t see what you need here? Chances are we can help. At Irvin Services, we have the technology, experience and craftsmen necessary to manufacture perfect parts every time. We work with all industries and would be proud to partner with you for your manufacturing needs.
Contact Our Machine Shop
Interested in learning more about our machine shop serving the Palmyra area? Irvin Services is proud to serve Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and other areas with their construction and manufacturing expertise. To learn more about what we can do for you, please contact us.