CNC Machining Palmyra
Looking for CNC machining in the Palmyra area? Based in central Pennsylvania, Irvin Services provides commercial construction services as well as custom manufacturing and CNC machining. We have a variety of CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines that can fabricate everything from small, precise parts to larger applications. We have a laser cutter, waterjet cutter, press brake and more equipment to get the job done right.
Whatever it is you’re looking for in CNC machining, chances are we can help! Here are just some of what we can offer:
- Mandrel Pipe Bender. We have a three-stack 80mm capacity mandrel pipe bender with the added ability to push bend large radiuses or helixes. It can bend tubes of all shapes like square or rectangle (not just round).
- Laser Cutter. Suitable for various sheet metals including mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and brass. Our laser cutter can handle metal sheets that are up to 6’ by 12’ and 1 inch thick.
- Press Brake. We have the capability of bending metal with our state-of-the-art hydraulic press brake. A metal sheet is placed between a punch and a die. The press pushes the punch and die together, folding the sheet of metal into the desired configuration.
- Waterjet Cutter. The waterjet cutter at Irvin Services has a 5-axis head, giving us three-dimensional cutting abilities within a 6’ by 12’ cutting area. We can design a fabrication routine that works for your project and produces flawless custom machine parts for any application.
- Wood Router. Our wood router is used to cut patterns, grooves and designs in various types of wood. It creates a clean and smooth edge, whether straight or curved.
- Folding Machine. We have a folding machine to bend metal in various ways. We can create unique, complex parts that you need for your project.
- Edge Bender. Our machine uses a compressed hot air system to bond the edge to the panel perfectly, guaranteeing resistance to water and heat. It provides a long-lasting quality finish.
- Wood Line Bore. Our horizontal bore and dowel machine is used for case construction of cabinets or furniture. It provides horizontal boring, glue insertion and dowel insertion.
- And more
We are proud of the sophisticated CNC machining we have available at Irvin Services. When you need quality fabrication work in central Pennsylvania, you can count on us!
Allow us to help with your next project. We can do everything from parts for commercial manufacturers to pieces of art for the hobbyist. Contact Irvin Services today to learn more.
Benefits of CNC Machining from Irvin Services
There’s simply no way to describe the benefits of high-quality, precision CNC machining from Irvin Services. Not only can CNC machining attain a degree of complexity and intricacy that traditional precision machining technology can’t, it’s also cost-effective. And, many industries benefit from CNC machining include metalworking, automotive, aerospace, agriculture, construction, power generation, marine, transportation, and more. It’s really no contest. CNC machining offers higher production quality, reliable consistency, customization, superior accuracy, increased efficiency and reduced labor costs.
And, there’s no better place to find the very best in CNC machining than at Irvin Services! Since 2004, we have been bridging the gap between architects and contractors. Irvin Services offers parts and materials for both corporate and individual customers. Whether it’s a company that needs a thousand identical parts or a hobbyist who wants one part, we can meet the need.
Contact Us about CNC Machining
Interested in learning more about CNC machining in the Palmyra area? Irvin Services is proud to serve Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and other areas with their construction and manufacturing expertise. To learn more about what we can do for you, please contact us.